Although many patients feel that conditions of the hand and wrist need to be treated by a specialist, here at LBJO, our physicians have years of experience handling a multitude of injuries and conditions to the hand. We are current on both surgical and non-surgical treatment options for the following conditions:
Schedule a consultation today to get started on the road to recovery!
- Arthritis of the Hand, Thumb and Wrist: Inflammation of one or more of your joints.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: Numbness and/or pain in the thumb, index, long, and ring fingers at night, or when using your hand.
- DeQuervian’s Tendonitis: Known as “Mommy’s Wrist,” since it is common in parents with newborns. Inflammation of the tendons on the thumb side of the wrist.
- Fractures of the Hand, Wrist and Forearm
- Ganglion Cyst of the Wrist and Hand: Firm lumps within the hand and wrist that occur adjacent to joints or tendons.
- Mallet Fingers: A deformity of the finger caused when the tendon that straightens your finger is damaged.
- Trigger Finger: Locking, sticking or pain on bending and straightening the finger.
Non-Operative Casting and Bracing
Open Release Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Wrist Fracture Surgery
Trigger Finger Release